VisionStar M pro
A modern design, VisionStar M pro tinted dome rooflights are selectively available with or without free airflow.
Driving noise is kept low in the interior, thanks to its low profiled dome.
Can be opened continuously up to an angle of 70°, with a double-walled frame for improved insulation.
Automatic locking and unlocking by the frame for free airflow (when pleats are closed)
Appealing interior frame with double pleated blind.
Very easy single-handed operation, with driving noise reduced considerably, thanks to the low profiled dome. It can be opened continuously on one side up to an angle of 70° and has an automatic locking and unlocking mechanism.
The attractive interior frame with a double pleated blind provides reliable protection against sunlight and insects.
Advantages at a glance
- Low profile dome with double glazing (only 80 mm above the roof)
- Selectively available with or without free airflow
- Can be opened on one side up to 70°
- Appealing interior frame with double pleated blind
- Very easy single-handed operation
- Can be opened continuously up to 70°
- Driving noise reduced considerably
- Double-walled frame for improved insulation
- High degree of UV protection, thanks to smoked dome glazing material
- Aperture: 400 x 400 mm
- Size of dome: 490 x 470 mm
- Free airflow: up to 150 cm²
- Height above roof: 80 mm
- Size of frame: 565 x 530 x 35 mm
|Roof thickness from to||Colour of frame* white||Pack. unit||Weight|
Free airflow 0 cm²
|25-60 mm||4803PW - white||per piece||3760 g|
Free airflow 150 cm²
|25-60 mm||4803PW150 - white||per piece||3680 g|
* white similar to RAL 9001
We reserve the right to make technical changes